We now live in a light-deprived world (yes, even in sunny Asia!) & pay for it with our health. We’re in the office by 9, in meetings indoors all day, then head home - glued to our devices or the TV!
We suffer from the effects of our 'indoor' life with low energy, poor sleep & low moods. We need bright light of a particular wavelength for our bodies to perform & rest, optimally.
Enter Litebook® - the safe, bright light therapy solution! When light from Litebook® hits the eye, the retina transmits impulses to regulate our body clock.
Research shows light of this particular wavelength from Litebook® assists in regulating melatonin levels, boosts the feel-good hormone (serotonin), making you feel contented & energised.
Litebook® EDGE™ for SGD 265!
Who needs LITEBOOK®?
- Anyone who is Tired but Wired
- Anyone who has problems getting to sleep and stay asleep
- Anyone who has trouble waking up with a full tank of energy
- Jet-setting, jet-lagged executives
- Teenagers who sleep way too late and who can concentrate in the mornings
- People working shifts with irregular sleeping hours
- People whose moods are low due to light-deprivation and bad quality sleep
This Litebook® EDGE™ package consists of the light-emitting EDGE product as well as a pair of light-blocking glasses. Litebook® EDGE™ emits cool light that is the equivalent to 10,000 lux at a distance of 20 to 24 inches from the eye.
The key wavelengths from The Litebook® match the peak wavelengths of sunlight, and are called the 'action spectrum' for light therapy. We encourage use of The Litebook® EDGE™ while engaged in activities such as reading, eating, applying make-up, or working at a computer or desk.
- Typical usage time is 15-30 minutes a day. Regular daily usage is recommended.
- Optimally, it should be used first thing in the morning, as early as possible upon awakening.
- The Litebook® EDGE™ should be positioned approximately 20-24 inches from your face, and should be offset slightly from center to reduce glare. Can be used on either left or right side, results will be the same.
- The Litebook® EDGE™’s light beam must be directed at your eyes, and your eyes must be open to achieve benefit.
- In the evening, about 1 to 1.5 hours BEFORE your planned bedtime, put on the light-blocking glasses if you are engaged in activities that put you in front of your smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer or the TV. Theses glasses cut out most of the sleep-disturbing blue light emitted from these devices that trick your brain into thinking you should stay awake!
- Typically, you will recognise when you've received sufficient useful light - most often by feeling of heightened alertness, energy, and/or mood. Almost like a light has been switched on in your brain! We recommend you use The Litebook® EDGE™ and the light-blocking glasses for at least 2 weeks to feel the full advantage, though often, many people will feel positive change before that. Enjoy great sleep and a more energised and positive life!
What is included in the offer
With the purchase of The Litebook® EDGE™ you will receive the palm-sized light-emitting EDGE device, the light-blocking glasses as well as the charger/adapters
- Price includes S$10 delivery charge for all locations within Singapore except for locations on Sentosa island (customer needs to top up $8 cash to the delivery company for deliveries to a location in Sentosa).
- The order should reach your intended address in Singapore within 5 working days. Overseas locations will take up to 2 weeks.
The Litebook® EDGE™ emits an intense beam of white light. DO NOT STARE DIRECTLY AT THE LIGHT SOURCE. It is NOT harmful to glance at the light for a few seconds at a time.
We encourage use of The Litebook® EDGE™ while engaged in other activities, such as reading, eating, applying make-up, or working at a computer or desk. However, take care that The Litebook® EDGE™ is NOT brought into contact with water or heat-producing appliances, as they may damage The Litebook® EDGE™, and may pose possible fire hazards.
If you have a history of eye disease including, but not limited to, macular degeneration, have undergone laser corrective eye surgery in the past 30 days, or if you are currently taking any medications including certain antibiotics which render you photosensitive (extremely sensitive to light), consult with your ophthalmologist or health care provider before using product.
Consult a medical professional before using this product if you have been diagnosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder, depression, Bipolar Disorder, mood or sleep disorders or if you are taking medication for the treatment of depression and/or mood disorders (including but not limited to: fluoxetine (Prozac®), fluvoxamine (Luvox®), paroxetine (Paxil®), sertraline (Zoloft®), venlafaxine (Effexor®), nefazodone (Serzone®), Wellbutrin® and Zyban®). Light therapy may change the effect of these types of medications.
Occasionally mild side-effects may occur which usually resolve after a few days of use, including headaches or a 'stinging' sensation in the eyes. If these or any other adverse effects not listed do not resolve after three days, discontinue use of The Litebook® EDGE™ and consult your health care provider. On very rare occasions and usually only with over-use, less than 1% of users may experience mania (periods of abnormally and persistently elevated, expansive or irritated mood). If this occurs, discontinue using The Litebook® EDGE™ immediately.